GN 01070.105: How To Access Telephone And Contact Information For ARC, MOS
Effective Dates: 02/12/2014 - Present
- TN 19 (05-07)
- GN 01070.105 How To Access Telephone And Contact Information For ARC, MOS
Intranet Web sites for Regional Offices Component and Processing Centers provide easy access on contacting by telephone. The following link lists the Regional Offices and their respective Intranet hyperlink: http://eis.ba.ssa.gov/eis/dcpea/regional.html Direct questions about claims actions to appropriate component related to topic of concern for your Region.
- * Processing Center (PSC/PC)
- * Center for Disability (CD)
- * Center for Programs Support (CPS)
- * Center for Automation (CA)
- * Center for Security and Integrity (CSI)
- * Office of Civil Rights and Equal Opportunity (OCREO)
- * Regional Public Affairs (RPA)
- * Regional Office of Quality Assurance (ROQA)
- * Center for Materiel Resources (CMR)
- * Center for Human Resources (CHR)
- * Teleservice Centers (TSC)
- Some software programs in use in FOs, PCs, and TSCs, that are being piloted and tested, have an authorized support procedure. Contact should be made according to the procedures appropriate to the program.
- An alternate method of contact for questions would be an email to the Component’s Outlook mailbox. This allows for distribution of questions to program experts by subject matter and expertise.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.