SI 00820.127: Period for Wage Verification
Effective Dates: 06/23/2008 - Present
- TN 46 (06-08)
- SI 00820.127 Period for Wage Verification
- Procedure – Verification of wages
- The following chart shows the period for which wages should be verified:
- IF the situation is...
- THEN verify...
- An initial claim and there is no deferred development
- * wages received in all elapsed months from the month of filing through the month prior to the month wage verification is being requested, and
- * wages received in the month of request if the claimant alleges that all wages for the month have already been paid.
- NOTE: If the current month is the month of filing, and wages are not alleged to have stopped, no verification is needed.
- An initial claim and deferred development is involved
- * wages received in the filing date month through the month before the month of recontact after medical allowance, and
- * wages received in the month of recontact if the claimant alleges that all wages for the month have already been paid.
- A redetermination or review of income
- all unverified wages through the month immediately preceding the month the redetermination or review of income is initiated, unless:
- * the employer or employee reports periodically (SI 00820.141), and
- * the only month(s) unverified is in the reporting period (e.g., month if wages are reported monthly) immediately preceding the month the redetermination or review of income is initiated; or
* the wages are considered “reported” as defined in SI 00820.143C, and none of the exceptions in SI 00820.130B.2. apply during the period being developed.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.