SI SF01210.513: When Income is Received
Effective Dates: 01/29/2018 - Present
- SI SF01210.513 When Income is Received
- A. General
- Count income in the month of receipt except as explained in the sections listed below:
- * SI SF01210.512K – interest income
- * SI SF01210.514D.2. – self-employment income
* SI SF 01210.515D – irregular income of ineligible spouse
- B. Unexpended Income
- The amount by which countable income from all sources in a month exceeds the recipient’s total need in that month becomes current income (not subject to further reduction) in the following month. If a recipient’s income causes ineligibility in a month, carry forward the excess countable income to the next month.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.