DI 26530.050: Initial Title XVI Denial - DC/BC Under Age 18 - Personalized Disability Explanation Paragraphs
Effective Dates: 05/31/2018 - Present
- TN 1 (04-05)
- DI 26530.050 Initial Title XVI Denial - DC/BC Under Age 18 - Personalized Disability Explanation Paragraphs
- Reg-Basis Code Shown in Item 22
- Decision Paragraph(s)1
- Concluding Paragraph2
- N34-909 N45-909
1360 1360 1376 1376
- N35-909 N46-909
- 331(A) 331(A)
- 1 Element 3 of personalized disability explanation.
- 2 The last element of personalized disability explanation.
- 3 This basis code is used for all DC/BC denials at the “not severe” step, including those with an allegation of visual impairment.
- 4 This basis code is used for all DC/BC denials at the “does not meet or equal the listings” step, including those with an allegation of visual impairment.
- NOTE: The personalized disability explanation paragraphs should be written in the third person when an individual is filing on behalf of the child.
- See NL 00708.100 for a listing of the paragraphs shown in the chart above. The listing is in numerical order and contains text for each paragraph listed.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.