SI 01310.655: SSA-8010-BK - Ownership of a Vehicle - Question 7
Effective Dates: 10/21/2014 - Present
- TN 5 (04-97)
- SI 01310.655 SSA-8010-BK - Ownership of a Vehicle - Question 7
- A. Procedure
- 1. How to Complete
- * Complete 7(b) only if 7(a) is answered “yes.” OTherwise, go to question 8.
- * Consider other vehicles such as motor homes and houseboats if used to provide transportation since items in 7(a) are not all inclusive.
- 2. Excluded Vehicle
- Do not complete the supplemental blocks for current market value or amount owed on that vehicle if there is only one vehicle and it can be excluded because it is:
- * Specially equipped for a handicapped person;
- * Used to obtain medical treatment;
- * Used for employment; or
- * Necessary to perform essential daily activities.
- B. References
- * Automobile exclusion, SI 01130.200.
- * Determining the value of an automobile, SI 01130.620.
* Vehicle used as a home, SI 01130.400.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.