GN 00905.458: Correspondence With and From Beneficiaries or Claimants in Turkey
Effective Dates: 04/28/2014 - Present
- TN 7 (03-90)
- GN 00905.458 Correspondence With and From Beneficiaries or Claimants in Turkey
- 1. Correspondence from turkey
- Examine postadjudicative correspondence and inquiries carefully for any indications of the diversion of funds, unreported termination events, etc.
- A report of death of a beneficiary in the Elazig- Hozat area must be supported by documentary evidence.
- 2. Notices to individuals in turkey
Send all correspondence and notices to individuals in Turkey to the servicing FSP for forwarding to the addressees. Show “For transmission to the addressee” and that the notices are from SSA, OIO.
- Exception: See GN 00905.130 if the Turkish address contains a reference to Mersin 10, Turkeyor Lefkosa, Turkey.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.