GN 03920.045: Manual Calculation of Past-Due Benefits
Effective Dates: 07/16/2012 - Present
- TN 13 (02-05)
- GN 03920.045 Manual Calculation of Past-Due Benefits
- A. Policy
- Use Form SSA-1129-U3 (Representative Fee Case Past-Due Benefits Summary) (see exhibit in GN03920.065) to manually calculate the past-due benefits amount in the following situations:
- * court cases, when requested;
- * administrative review cases in which the reviewing official requests verification of the past-due benefits amount; and
* the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review (ODAR) cases when the Administrative Law Judge or Administrative Appeals Judge specifically requests it.
- B. Process
After the PC (or FO for T16) completes the SSA-1129-U3, place the original copy in the claim file and route a copy to the requesting office (the Office of the General Counsel, ODAR, or the reviewing official). (See GN 03920.065 Attorney Fee Case Past-due Benefits Summary (SSA-1129-U3) - Exhibit.)
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.