GN 01070.210: Placing DOTEL Calls From The Field Office
Effective Dates: 02/12/2014 - Present
- TN 19 (05-07)
- GN 01070.210 Placing DOTEL Calls From The Field Office
- A. Guidelines for contacting processing center modules or field offices
- * Make all DOTEL telephone requests directly to the appropriate processing center module or field office.
- * Identify the call as a DOTEL contact request and indicate whether you wish to speak to a CR or SR in a field office or a CA or BA in a processing center, depending on the nature of the call.
- * Furnish the following information when placing the call form the field office:
- * FO name and code
- * Name and position of caller
- * FO telephone number (if available, provide an administrative number on which to make the return call)
- * Date of call (if you reach an electronic answering device)
- * SSN of claim involved (PCACS location)
- * Name of NH
- * Claimant's name and BIC if different from NH
- * Any cross-reference SSN's if applicable
- * Evidence / information being sought. Describe the requested evidence and provide all material facts associated with the request.
- B. Guidelines for contacting ODO and OIO
Use the procedures in the following link when contact with ODO is needed http://ocoweb.ba.ssa.gov/oco/Organization/Components.asp and http://ocoweb.ba.ssa.gov/OIO/default.asp for OIO support.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.