DI 80630.020: eView
Effective Dates: 03/01/2013 - Present
- BASIC (01-04)
- DI 80630.020 eView
- eView is an application that will enable the PC user to view and/or print the disability information contained in the EF.
- This includes:
- * case information (e.g., case type, level and filing dates);
- * claimant information (e.g., name, address, phone numbers, date of birth, etc.);
- * disability information (alleged onset, allegations, etc.); and
- * disability related forms (e.g., SSA-3368/SSA-3820, SSA-3369, SSA-3367, SSA-827) and medical evidence.
- The PC case processing staff along with OQA and the DDS will be the primary users of the eView application. Material in the EF is always filed under the claimant’s own SSN or BOAN.
- eView is a web-based application that all PC employees can access by:
- * using the eView desktop icon; or
* entering the eView website URL (http://eview.ba.ssa.gov) in the Address field of the browser; or
- * using interfaces from case processing systems that link directly to the eView application (e.g., eForms, DDS systems, DICARS, etc.).
- Training materials for eView are available on the Office of Learning’s web site at: http://learning.ba.ssa.gov/OL/olt/getcourses.asp?what=Disability*&title=Disability
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.