DI 52140.020: Workers' Compensation Resource Intranet Page
Effective Dates: 09/13/2017 - Present
- TN 4 (09-17)
- DI 52140.020 Workers' Compensation Resource Intranet Page
- A. Accessing the WC Resource Page
The Workers’ Comp Resource Page is a resource created by the eight processing centers (PCs). The website address is http://nynet2.ny.ssa.gov/wcweb/national.asp. The Northeastern PC maintains the website. The website provides links to various WC resources.
- Established links to the website are in the Claims Authorizer, Title 2 Claims Representative, and Technical Expert Resource kits.
- B. Information on the WC Resource Page
- The website provides links to tools that can help the adjudicator process cases involving WC. These link resources are not a substitute for POMS instructions on WC/PDB.
- The Workers’ Compensation Resource Page includes:
- * links to State WC websites
- * Lists of Carrier Addresses and Contacts
- * WC calculators
- * Guides to using the Interactive Computations Facility and the Online Record Entry Operation (OREO)
- * Training materials
- * Other internal and external links.
- C. How to suggest changes or additional links
- To send suggestions for additional links, or corrections or comments about existing links:
- * FO employees should contact their Regional Office staffs.
- * PC employees should contact the appropriate OAS/CPS analyst;
- * RO, OAS, and CPS staffs can send nominations and comments to the ^NY National Workers Comp Web mailbox.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.