SI 02305.115: Residence Address - RZs
Effective Dates: 11/02/2006 - Present
- TN 54 (11-06)
- SI 02305.115 Residence Address - RZs
- A. Introduction
- This section provides instructions on what to do when recipients allege mailing addresses different from their residence addresses.
- B. Description of RZ Completed on MSSICS Screens
- Opening a “REDETERMINATION with or without RECAPs” event creates a MSSICS “path” which guides the interviewer to the appropriate screens to document allegations of a mailing address different from their residence address, as necessary.
- C. Description of Form SSA-8202-BK - Page 4
- Page 4 of the SSA-8202-BK — “If the address where you live is different from the address where you get your mail, please give the address where you live:”
- D. Description of Form SSA-8202-OCR-SM – Question 1
- Question 1 on the SSA-8202-OCR-SM—Since [pre-printed date], have you moved to a new address?
- E. Description of Form SSA-8203-BK - Page 8
- Page 8 of the SSA-8203-BK — The residence statement duplicates the one on page 4 of the SSA-8202-BK.
- F. Description of Form SSA-3988-OCR-SM – Question 3
- Question 3 on the SSA-3988-OCR-SM—Since [pre-printed date], have you lived at a different address?
- G. Description of Form SSA-3989-OCR-SM – Question 4
- Question 4 on the SSA-3989-OCR-SM—Since [pre-printed date], has the child or the child's representative payee moved to a new address?
- H. Procedure
- 1. Documentation - MSSICS
* Document the residence address on the ARES screen in MSSICS (see MSOM MSSICS 008.013). * Document the mailing address on the ADDR screen.
- 2. Documentation - Paper Forms – SSA-8202-BK and SSA-8203-BK
- Document the residence address in the space provided or in the REMARKS section of the paper RZ forms.
- 3. Documentation – Electronic Mailer Forms
- * Question 1 on the SSA-8202-OCR-SM provides space to document a change of address.
- * Question 3 on the SSA-3988-OCR-SM provides space to document a change of address.
- * Question 4 on the SSA-3989-OCR-SM provides space to document a change of address.
- 4. Representative Payee Involvement
- See SM 01301.485C. and MSOM RPS 002.006 for proper input of residence address.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.