DI 13010.635: The CDR Selection Menu (MCDR) Screen
Effective Dates: 07/05/2012 - Present
- TN 15 (11-02)
- DI 13010.635 The CDR Selection Menu (MCDR) Screen
- A. Procedure – When to use the MCDR Screen
- Use the MCDR screen to direct the action to be taken.
- B. Procedure – How to get to the MCDR Screen
- To get to the MCDR screen:
- * Select 32, DISABILITY CONTROL FILE, from SSA's main menu (MAIN) screen, OR
- * Enter PF3 from any screen within the DCF.
- C. Reference – MCDR Screen
- D. Procedure – Completing the MCDR Screen
- Use the MCDR screen to determine the action to be taken and the beneficiary on whom to take the action. Complete the SELECT filed with the appropriate selection from 1 to 15, depending on the action being taken. Enter the beneficiary's own SSN or the claim number and BIC for the beneficiary. If accessing the Query or Verify Earnings screens enter the Earnings Beginning date.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.