GN 00301.316: The Purpose of Non Disability Repository
Effective Dates: 10/19/2007 - Present
- TN 24 (10-07)
- GN 00301.316 The Purpose of Non Disability Repository
- * The purpose of the NDR is to store documents and forms (referred to as artifacts) that cannot be stored or recorded in existing systems such as MCS, MSSICS, or Shared EVID.
* Artifacts placed in the NDR will be viewable through CFRMS.
- * The NDR is a repository in DMA created specifically to house descriptive information about a particular artifact as well as to retain a picture of the artifact. The required information will be:
- * Claim filing: The claim file record the artifact belongs to
- * Document type: The specific document type (form or non-form) that describes the artifact and an optional document description.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.