GN 03940.065: Title II - Fee Agreement Manual Notice
Effective Dates: 06/14/2012 - Present
- TN 17 (03-05)
- GN 03940.065 Title II - Fee Agreement Manual Notice
- A. Procedure - Title II - Deferred Fee Authorization
- When you are processing a title II claim in which you must defer authorizing a fee, use the following paragraphs in GN 03940.075:
* If the representative is eligible for direct payment, use paragraph “A” (ATYR04/PCNATY001 Claimant/Auxiliary Notice – Partial Adjudication-Representative Eligible for Direct Payment) for the claimant's or auxiliary's notice.
- * If the representative is not eligible for direct payment, use paragraph “B” (ATYR06/PCNATY002 Claimant/Auxiliary Notice – Partial Adjudication – Non-Attorney Representative (ineligible for direct payment)) for the claimant's or auxiliary's notice.
- B. Procedure - Title II - Delayed Auxiliary Claim(S)
- As GN 03940.035 explains, do not defer authorizing a fee when there are one or more delayed auxiliary claims. Use paragraphs shown in GN 03940.080 to notify the primary claimant and any non-delayed auxiliary(ies) of the authorized fee.
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.